Hi Robert,

Robert Ludvik wrote (4-5-2008 21:11)
I was looking at http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Regular_Expressions_in_Calc - this is a wiki page that helpcontent is referring to and we'd like to translate it (and others, too) and I have some questions: 1. is there any rule (written or unwritten) on how/where to create localized pages? I saw that FR NL group uses http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FR/Expressions_Regulieres_dans_Calc and in some occasions there is a module name between FR and page name (like /FR/Calc/Page_name) 2. how do I achieve that "Slovenian" is displayed in the left menu "in other languages"? I saw that wiki has a tag [[fr:Documentation/FR/Expressions_Regulieres_dans_Calc]] on the top. Should I create "sl" category? or something?

Good questions. And apart from what others said:
We do not have much pages for the NL NL project. Some time I also had this question and decided that it would be good if we start our pages with:
   http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Nl
(which might be a little unfortunate because Nl is for the Dutch language project and NL is for Native Language ..)

And starting from http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Nl we try to work in categories as marketing, product info, ..., just as we feel that is appropriate.
It looks as if the German NL-project has this done:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Category:De.openoffice.org

(But now I see this is not clear for all people in our project ;-)

Hope this helps a little,
Cor
--

"The Year of 3" -2008- "Het jaar van 3"

Cor Nouws
Arnhem - Netherlands - nl.OpenOffice.org - marketing contact