Robert, all,
Le 5 mai 08 à 01:17, Alexandro Colorado a écrit :

hi Robert, there are no strict rules so far as long as you follow the categories to wrap the content up.

In spanish I put most of the content under the OOoES folder and also add the OOoES category to most of the pages.

Remember you can always 'move' the page later on.

You can also get this answer by contacting the Documentation project (which is useful anyway so you can get reffered from the original doc). And also your NLC lead for Slovenia.

Quoting Robert Ludvik <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

Hi
I was looking at
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/How_Tos/Regular_Expressions_in_Calc - this is a wiki page that helpcontent is referring to and we'd like to translate it (and others, too) and I have some
questions:
1. is there any rule (written or unwritten) on how/where to create
localized pages? I saw that FR NL group uses
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/FR/Expressions_Regulieres_dans_Calc and in some occasions there is a module name between FR and page name (like
/FR/Calc/Page_name)
2. how do I achieve that "Slovenian" is displayed in the left menu "in
other languages"? I saw that wiki has a tag
[[fr:Documentation/FR/Expressions_Regulieres_dans_Calc]] on the top.
Should I create "sl" category? or something?
Thank you
Robert Ludvik
Slovenian OOo

There is no established rule, because it is a wiki. You're free to operate the way you want with the pages you wish to create in Slovenian. However, I recommend the reading of the wiki guidelines: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Wiki and the wiki documentation guidelines: http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Documentation/Dashboard/Wiki_Editing_Policy They help not just in keeping the naming of pages in order, they actually make it easier for searching and indexing.

Hope this helps,

Charles.