Hi Tora,

Takamichi Akiyama a écrit :
Hi,

sophie wrote:
 > However, I'm not sure in which component this should go, Framework or
 > GSL? but I don't think it's l10n issues.
 > I've several other issues to open too, I'll check if they are the same
 > as yours, but I'll wait first to be sure of the component.

If certain language versions have many similar problems, please try this.

[...]

Thanks for these informations.

I've quickly tried but it doesn't change anything in the beta 3.0 I'm using, may be because of the language pack? The file is located in the share directory of the openoffice.org directory (not in ooo-dev3) in this version.

Kind regards
Sophie