Hi Clytie,

Clytie Siddall ha scritto:

On 30/05/2008, at 9:32 PM, Goran Rakic wrote:

У пет, 30. 05 2008. у 13:53 +0200, Rafaella Braconi пише:
Hi Clytie,

this is a very valid request and you have my support.
I am forwarding your request to the releases mailing list for approval.

Regards,
Rafaella

Thankyou, Rafaella. Did you send your reply to the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list? If so, I didn't receive it. I hope I'm not missing posts. :S
I replied cc:ing the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list.

Rafaella

Serbian team would like to submit updated translations too.

Thankyou, Goran, now I don't feel quite so much like the child yelling, "But I want more icecream!" when everyone knows perfectly well that the icecream has run out. ;)

from Clytie

Vietnamese Free Software Translation Team
http://vnoss.net/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=projects:l10n