Ouch!

I'd realice that untranslated messages are inserted by po2oo into GSI
file as translated ISO code too (in my case there appears english
messages in 'eu' code lines).

Forget this message... and I'm sorry bout my fault...

Anyway, I wrote a little script to delete untranslated strings from
GSI/SDF file. So, if somebody needs it, please feel free to ask me :)

Best regards,

dooteo

Jatorrizko mezua: al., 2008-06-02 18:54 +0200, egilea: dooteo