Hi Dooteo,

dooteo wrote:
Hi Rafaella,

On '' page it ask us to 'remove non translated strings from the sdf
file'.
I know it will be a silly wuestion, but for sure:  did it means to
remove from sdf file all en-US strings which are not translated?
in the gsi file the strings are in pairs:

Source en_US
Target *translation*(example)

When the target is not translated you have:
Source en_US
Target en_US

What we are asking you is to delete all pairs (source + target) which have not been translated.

Not sure if this information is clarifying or confusing things :-\
And, as Goran asked before, should we based on DEV_m15?
DEV300_m15, please