On Wo, 2008-06-11 at 14:52 +0200, Eike Rathke wrote:
> Hi Clytie,
>
> On Monday, 2008-06-09 22:36:32 +0930, Clytie Siddall wrote:
>
> > How should we insert a line-break, or a non-breaking space in the
> > Installation Wizard?
>
> Did you try using U+00A0 NO-BREAK SPACE, respectively U+202F NARROW
> NO-BREAK SPACE for a maybe nicer visual result?
>
>   Eike

(assuming we are discussing translating through Pootle)

We'll need to see if these things work. Last time I checked, at least
some browsers did not actually allow submitting these through web forms,
and would convert it to normal spaces instead. So it might be necessary
to try it, and download the file to confirm that it worked. If the
browsers still mess this up, doing this offline and uploading might be
the only resort. I'd like to hear of any feedback on this, since I
haven't checked this recently.

Friedel