For the record, I think I have figured out part of the problem. When I used
to uninstall a previous OpenOffice build in order to test a new one, it
would not get completely uninstalled because 1) I wasn't re-starting afer
the un-install, and 2) I was using the %AppData%\OpenOffice.org2 from the
combination of these two problems (after the translations appeared in the
localize files).

Now, I uninstall the previous version, delete the %AppData%\OpenOffice.org2
and re-start each time I need to test a new build and things seem to be
progressing,

Thanks & Regards,
Huda