Hi,

Eike Rathke schrieb:
Hi Olivier,

On Friday, 2008-09-05 11:23:21 -0300, Olivier Hallot wrote:

I would like do fix and review some localized components such as templates, autotext as well as updated spell check for the upcoming releases.

How do we handle that?

Best to contact the [EMAIL PROTECTED] list, I think.

Definately not - qa is the project that helpsto identify the problems - and verifies them when these are fixed.

For help how to fix bugs in localized resources the place to ask should be here. (The problem is that questions about the above named resources were never really answered afair.)

André