Hi all,

Thanks for raising these interesting comments and issues.

For the records, I already asked the lingucomponent list but got no answers
http://lingucomponent.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=2885

May be my question should be split in several:
"Who is in charge?"
"what is the procedure?"
"what are the deadlines?"
"what are the specs requirements?"
"Is there room for adding more templates (a better minimal set) to the basic packages?"
"Are there legal issues to address for these contributions?"

Simply submitting an issue with the new contents seems not enough.

For the spellcheckers, I think we should have at least one updated bundled in the packages corresponding to the product language. For 3.0 in pt-BR the spellchecker is outdated an a better one is available. However, to install the new as extension, you must uninstall the older with administrator priviledges (1).

Regards,
Olivier
(1) otherwise the new one does not get active, and we all know admin privileges is a potential issue for the end-user and IT shops.

Eike Rathke escreveu:
Hi Andre,