Hello Eike,

Le 7 nov. 08 à 14:37, Eike Rathke a écrit :

Hi Charles-H.,

On Thursday, 2008-11-06 17:47:53 +0100, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

More seriously, I consider the ISO list of languages to be... the
languages. As this list also identifies dialects

Only in a few special cases, for historic reason it seems. Where
Valencian is not amongst. The situation may change in future with ISO
639-6.

well, it may, but for the moment it doesn't... :-)

(e.g. locales),

Please avoid introducing confusion ;-)  A locale is not an example for
dialects.

Yes, you're right. Let me rephrase this: as Valencian is one Catalonian dialect it may be relevant to use a locale for this new build.

best,
Charles.