sophie schrieb:
Hi Rafaella, all,

Could you check please that those 3 cws that have been created
- on the 02/02 for oooreadme31
- today for oooreadme31b
- today for oooreadme31c

forget 31 and 31b they were created in error. 31c is the relevant CWS.

do not contain any changes relevant for translation. They are marked UI
relevant in EIS with description : last Minute Readme edits, but I can't
find any task attached to them. One is marked for SO the other one for
OOo :(

They will contain one minor change. The issue is not yet attached.
It will only be very minor unless I learn of more Readme changes
until tomorrow (which I don't think so).

I discussed this will Rafaella a while back. It's really
only for last minute readme changes with very small volume.

Frank

--
Frank Peters
Documentation Project Co-Lead