sophie schrieb:
Could you check please that those 3 cws that have been created
- on the 02/02 for oooreadme31
- today for oooreadme31b
- today for oooreadme31c
forget 31 and 31b they were created in error. 31c is the relevant CWS.

Ok, and thank you for your fast answer.
do not contain any changes relevant for translation. They are marked UI
relevant in EIS with description : last Minute Readme edits, but I can't
find any task attached to them. One is marked for SO the other one for
OOo :(
They will contain one minor change. The issue is not yet attached.
It will only be very minor unless I learn of more Readme changes
until tomorrow (which I don't think so).

my concern is about translation. Is it only English relevant or is there
translation concerns?
I discussed this will Rafaella a while back. It's really
only for last minute readme changes with very small volume.

I can understand that changes arrive very late (but for readme files I'm
not sure finally ;-) but I don't understand why we (l10n members) are
not aware of them at the same time the cws is created, even for a very
small volume.

I created a bug for last minute readme changes a while ago (I don't have
the # at hand) and described its necessity in reply of a comment that
raised concerns about l10n. And I discussed it with Rafaella. If I
missed any step there I apologize.

The thing is that we need to keep an l10n window open for the readme
that is fairly late since those changes come in late by nature. Since
there seems to be a window for implementing l10n bug fixes anyway I
assumed that these readme changes won't be a big problem. I am sorry
if my assumption was wrong.

Please also be adviced that since CWS creation presents quite an
overhead, these CWS are created regardless of me having changes to the
readme at the time of creation. If there is nothing to change, I will
just delete the CWSs. Currently. I have one content fix (again, sorry
for not being able to quote bug #s right now).

Best
Frank

--
Frank Peters