Hi Frank,

really thank you for the detailed explanation.

Sophie,

changes in the Readme are very difficult to plan. They come in very late in the release schedule, if at all. In the Release Map for 3.1, I made sure to clearly have a deadline for last l10n bug fixes delivery: February 26th, 2009. This is the door I wanted to have opened for l10n fixes which may come as result out of l10n testing or some very latest and minimal changes, for example in the Readme.

If you have any concerns about this procedure just let me know.

Kind Regards,
rafaella