Op Do, 2009-02-12 om 14:23 +0900 skryf Nguyen Vu Hung:
> Hello all,
>
> 12 of our Vietnamese team members will do a cross review against
> the entire Vietnamese translation which is available on pootle.
>
> The target is 3.1 so we have one month until the deadline.
>
> The review process is simple: Every members go through every po
> files, "suggest" a better translation if one think it may need and mark
> it as "fuzzy".
>
> Then another will go through all the fuzzy messages and do really the fixes.
>
> The main purpose of this task is maintain the consistency in our translation.
>
> We also update vi.wiktionary.org - which is an open dictionary - to make sure
> every members referring the same source.
>
> This is a huge and heavy task.
>
> Please let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions.
>
> We also need pootle to be up and running because the review is proccessed
> with pootle &> Aijin Kim. :D

This sounds like a big but worthwhile project. A few ideas that came to
mind when I read your message:

 * You might want to review your terminology in Pootle before you start.
That way all translators will see the suggested terminology while they
review the existing translations. Remember that a person with enough
rights can upload a newer file or newer files in the terminology project
to add more terms that you might have standardised later.

 * If you can download the ZIP file with all PO files, you can perhaps
have a look at poconflicts in the Translate Toolkit
http://translate.sourceforge.net/wiki/toolkit/poconflicts

Poconflicts reads all translations in multiple files and look for
conflicting translations (same English but different translations). You
can also reverse the testing to see if different English strings were
translated with the same text (in other words, if some ambiguous
translations were used).

Just some ideas

Good luck!
Friedel