Hi:

[Sorry if it's dupe]

We, at galician localization team (gl.openoffice.org), are now updating our
translation.

We're planning this update for OOo 3.2 (november), but we're starting working
now.

We found that POT files from May, 26 (DEV300_m49) include a folder called
"migrationanalysis" which contains ~900 strings..

Those original english strings are very "poor", strange, and not under the
same linguistic criteria... so it's very difficult to translate them.

So, I'm asking myself, "Are we working in the right branch of code??", or do
you know in advance, which will be the branch to translate OOO 3.2??

I know that this's not the last branch, there'll be "DEV300_m50" or whatever
but, we cannot wait to work in our translation because we'll be on holidays
during the summer and we have too much strings to translate in help section

--
Frco. Javier Rial Rodríguez

http://gl.openoffice.org