Hi Mike,

Sorry for you waiting for long time.

However, as I explained in my previous mail to you, we are able to proceed Pootle integration once the responsible person of Albanian is officially changed to make sure that one united Albanian team is working for OO.o. I have been waiting for further update on the official change of Albanian team lead since we communicated. If the current lead is not active any more, the change request must be discussed and decided in the native-lang alias first.

Thanks for your understanding and hope the process of lead change is completed soon so that we can start Pootle integration for Albanian.

Thanks,
Aijin

jamesmikedup...@googlemail.com wrote:
Hello,

I requested to have Albanian added first.
I think it is unfair to add another language before that.
I am still waiting for any response or reply.
No, I am not the project lead in the eyes of oo.org, and
but there is no public translation or community project for oo.sq,
It has only been a private company.
The least you can do is add in the SQ language and promote some community
work?
You have been blocking progress on the albanian language since the beginning
by hiding the sources, please lets get some openess in open source.

thanks,
mike