Sophie schreef:
Hi Dawit,
Belayneh Melka wrote:
Hi all,

The sentence structure of the language(Oromo Language) for which we are doing the translation is different from English. Hence, when we translate the help files the order of the tags will be different from that for English. For example,

But, when we run pofilter command of translate toolkit on this translation file, the out put shows the following error: (pofilter) xmltags: checks that XML/HTML tags have not been translated. Does this have effect on the build? i.e. does the build crash due to this error?

 Thanks in advance,

I'm used to change the tags order in the sentence with no offense for the build.

Kind regards
Sophie

The same here for Dutch.
No problems so far

--
DiGro

Windows XP Professional SP2 and OOo 3.0
Scanned with: Ziggo uitgebreide internetbeveiliging