[Sorry if it's you have this already, (wrong e-mail account)]

O Venres 16 Outubro 2009 10:15:52 Charles-H. Schulz escribiu:
> Please don't forget to add Suso as lead of the Galician native-lang
> project (http://gl.openoffice.org) as well. Although it's a level 1
> project it still needs a separate process.

First of all, I'm writing, for the galician community, specially for Suso, a
guide about how to get OpenOffice.org localized and distributed into galician
where I will explain all the process related to get a localized official
version
of OOo. So, I hope that helps..

I don't know all the steps to give Suso all permissions he would need, so I'm
going to tell here, all steps I/he have/has done already:

-I gave Suso, "project owner" access to http://gl.openoffice.org.
-He did all the steps mentioned in:
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NLC:ReleaseChecklist
-Suso will need a qatrack account in order to get official versions released.
-Suso also will need a TCM account.

I'm sure that Suso is reading these mails, so, Suso, you have to ask here for
those accounts.

About native-lang project: the name of previous coordinator before me (Jorge
Rivas), is still there, I didn't change that, and I don't know which kind of
"separate process" is needed .  Please, Charles, can you explain this a little
more? or is it a misunderstanding on my side?

> Thank you again, and take care,
You're welcome, and take care too.
Thanks.