Thanks for your help Rafaella, I'll be still involved in openoffice
development,
but mainly focused on extensions.. I want to do some tools for galician users
that we still don't have.

Just one more thing:

My name is Francisco Javier.. sorry, it's my fault because, since I was a
little boy I abbreviated my name as "Frco. Javier" and I know that it should
be "Fco. Javier"  :p

Cheers.

P.D.:Thanks to Jesús Corrius too, he helped me a lot in the beginning :)

O Venres 16 Outubro 2009 12:00:59 Rafaella Braconi escribiu:
> Hi Frederico Javier,
>
> really sorry to see you leaving the project. Let me thank you for your
> great contributions during the past years and for organizing things
> before you leave.
> We will definitively support Suso in his new role.
>
> I wish you all the best,
> Rafaella
>
> On 16.10.09 11:05, Frco. Javier Rial wrote:
> > [Sorry if it's you have this already, (wrong e-mail account)]
> >
> > O Venres 16 Outubro 2009 10:15:52 Charles-H. Schulz escribiu:
> >> Please don't forget to add Suso as lead of the Galician native-lang
> >> project (http://gl.openoffice.org) as well. Although it's a level 1
> >> project it still needs a separate process.
> >
> > First of all, I'm writing, for the galician community, specially for
> > Suso, a guide about how to get OpenOffice.org localized and distributed
> > into galician where I will explain all the process related to get a
> > localized official version of OOo. So, I hope that helps..
> >
> > I don't know all the steps to give Suso all permissions he would need, so
> > I'm going to tell here, all steps I/he have/has done already:
> >
> > -I gave Suso, "project owner" access to http://gl.openoffice.org.
> > -He did all the steps mentioned in:
> > http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NLC:ReleaseChecklist
> > -Suso will need a qatrack account in order to get official versions
> > released. -Suso also will need a TCM account.
> >
> > I'm sure that Suso is reading these mails, so, Suso, you have to ask here
> > for those accounts.
> >
> > About native-lang project: the name of previous coordinator before me
> > (Jorge Rivas), is still there, I didn't change that, and I don't know
> > which kind of "separate process" is needed .  Please, Charles, can you
> > explain this a little more? or is it a misunderstanding on my side?
> >
> >> Thank you again, and take care,
> >
> > You're welcome, and take care too.
> > Thanks.

Frco. Javier Rial Rodríguez

Técnico
Avda. de Vigo s/n Campus 15705    Santiago de Compostela (Galicia/ES)
Tel/ Fax: (0034) 981 569 810/ 981 594 616
<fjr...@mancomun.org>