Hello Francisco Javier :-)

Le Fri, 16 Oct 2009 11:05:33 +0200,
"Frco. Javier Rial" <fjr...@cesga.es> a écrit :

> [Sorry if it's you have this already, (wrong e-mail account)]
>
> O Venres 16 Outubro 2009 10:15:52 Charles-H. Schulz escribiu:
> > Please don't forget to add Suso as lead of the Galician native-lang
> > project (http://gl.openoffice.org) as well. Although it's a level 1
> > project it still needs a separate process.
>
> First of all, I'm writing, for the galician community, specially for
> Suso, a guide about how to get OpenOffice.org localized and
> distributed into galician where I will explain all the process
> related to get a localized official version of OOo. So, I hope that
> helps..
>
> I don't know all the steps to give Suso all permissions he would
> need, so I'm going to tell here, all steps I/he have/has done already:
>
> -I gave Suso, "project owner" access to http://gl.openoffice.org.
> -He did all the steps mentioned in:
> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/NLC:ReleaseChecklist
> -Suso will need a qatrack account in order to get official versions
> released. -Suso also will need a TCM account.
>
> I'm sure that Suso is reading these mails, so, Suso, you have to ask
> here for those accounts.
>
> About native-lang project: the name of previous coordinator before me
> (Jorge Rivas), is still there, I didn't change that, and I don't know
> which kind of "separate process" is needed .  Please, Charles, can
> you explain this a little more? or is it a misunderstanding on my
> side?

I think you actually did everything right. Suso might just need to
introduce himself on the mailing lists, that's all. As for Jorge, I was
under the impression he was still somewhat around. He would need to
change himself his role, otherwise Louis, as he's the admin of the
whole site, can do that. It is by no means an urgent matter, though.

Best,
Charles.