ie. this fine download page would have a sense when it lists all NL
projects (including official mirrors for NL versions) and points to
their download pages.
It is not fair at all to ignore availability of NL version of oo.o to
this short lists because of some language dependent issues - what do
you propose? To use en-us version because NL version has issues?
Excuse me, this sucks.

ain