Marcus Lange wrote:
I would propose to merge the two pages you created with main
http://download.openoffice.org/other.html and
http://download.openoffice.org/langpack.html respectively.

I've tried this but don't liked it because IMHO this is too much content for a single page.

Untested builds could be listed in the same table as tested builds, or
in a new one. In case of former, the resulting download table could look
something like this:

OK, with the hint of "Untested" it could work. I've to play with this setup.

I tried to start with this but I still think we should not mix stable and unstable builds together:

- builds for the platforms Itanium and Linux PPC (not done by Sun) have
  just an en-US, all other languages would remain empty in the column.
- even so all builds for Mac OS PPC (which are done by Maho) have to be
  integrsted, currently there is no process for this and doing it
  hand-by-hand is a mess
- what do we do with stable releases that are older than the current RC?
  E.g.:

  Mac OS X PPC for en-US: 2.4.0 is the latest stable release and 3.1.1
  RC2 is the most recent one. Both cannot be listed in a mixed table.

So, I still think separated tables and websites are the best to guide the users to the appropriate files. Then it's just a question of how to make them available and visible in the best way.

Best regards

Marcus