On 11/20/2009 01:17 PM, sankarshan wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 20, 2009 at 4:45 PM, Clayton <ccorn...@openoffice.org> wrote:
>
>> We've added this new Help page to the wiki:
>> http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Help:Translating
>> which still needs to be worked on a bit to get cover all the info
>> required (feel free to edit it and add info that is helpful to first
>> time translators) - the intended audience for the Help page is for first
>> time translators and people doing ad-hoc translations.  Co-ordinated
>> translations using offline processes (converting to po or xlif ect) is
>> not really the focus on the Help:Translating page.
>
> The 5th point states "... (see above for the naming convention)". Is
> it a good idea to link off a separate Naming Convention demo page of,
> say this specific Help:Translating page ?

Good point.  I've updated
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Help:Translating with links to
http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Help:Page_naming

Help:Page naming will probably need some more editing and cleanup - it's
just my first draft :-)

C.
--
Clayton Cornell       ccorn...@openoffice.org
OpenOffice.org Documentation Project co-lead