Hi André,

André Schnabel ha scritto:
Hi,

Am 21.06.2010 18:13, schrieb Rafaella Braconi:
Hi André,

but the curect update already introduced
UI: ~9000 words
Help: ~20000 words

You are completely right. I forgot to add the fuzzy matches....

hmm but this would mean, that second handover will bring almost no more new strings in? Can you confirm this?
With the m83 almost all changes - especially in the Help - have already been integrated. With the second handoff there will be some additional changes, but at the moment I don't have any estimates about their volume. As soon as I have any updates, I'll let you know. In the meanwhile, I would encourage all the teams to use this time to translate before the second handoff.

Regards,