У уто, 22. 06 2010. у 06:59 -0300, Olivier Hallot пише:
> Please take a look, for instance, at the CUI folder as it contains all
> strings for the options, the dialogs, tab pages and customization.

This is same as what I got when converting SDF to POT and using
pomigrate2 to merge with old translations.

Let us look at macropg.src#RID_SVXSTR_EVENT_SAVEDOC.string.text. Before
it was in svx/source/dialog.po and now it is in cui/source/customize.po

When running [pomigrate2 -C -F ui uinew pot] some of these messages
where not kept as translated, while some are. I have 158 translated and
27 not translated in cui/source/customize.po after the merge.

I am thinking about writing a replacement for pomigrate2 that will keep
track of reference ids when merging. Currently as a workaround I am
using msgmerge to manually re-merge old translations when situation like
this happens.

Goran