Hi,

> In summary, pt-BR UI got back to 90% of translated strings (from 100%)
> and that does not seem correct with respect to the new features
> announced for OO 3.3.

Same for German here.

*but* this is normal behavior having our current workflow in mind.
some developer decided to shuffle source strings from location A to
location B - our workflow does not apply atuomatic translation to such
changes (last time this happened, it seemed as if developers are not
aware of the l10n workload they are causing).

> On a side note, I really think we need a version control on the po
> files...

Yes, would also be nice to have, but would not solve the specific
problem. I did not check yet, if the strings at the new location can
be translated automatic.

Regards,

André