Hi Olivier,
Hi Rafaella & dev's

I would like to express my deep disapointment with this situation.

I just can't figure why we, translators, have to fix code refactoring l10n issues, without any early notice and with apparently not a miminal concern from the developers with respect to the overload they inflict to us. Our job is not a lesser job, and we produce what our NL users see first-hand in the software.

I am not concerned on re-work thru automatic cut-&-paste on something already done long time ago. I am concerned on the error and mistakes we will for sure introduce each time we have to edit a po file that has been committed years before, with almost no backup or easy traceback procedure to recover the precise string used at that time. As said in this thread, it is the same workload as if it was new.

So, I beg you to work on how to stop this.
I am fully with you and I'll make sure this will be handled with priority.
Also, please note that Frank is restoring the status of the CUI module by using the previous translations. It's taking some time since this is a manual work. So please stay tuned and wait till the status of the http://pootle.sunvirtuallab.com/xx/openoffice_org/cui folder is restored. This applies to all languages.

Kind Regards,