У чет, 24. 06 2010. у 08:13 +0200, André Schnabel пише:

> Did anybody try to build a tmx from old translations using po2tmx and
> then pretranslate?

If I clear all duplicates in my compendium I have 100% fuzzy match with
PO too. Fuzzy match is not the same as moving the exact translation
string. Moving translation string does not require any review.

> > = Contexts everywhere =
>
> oo2xliff gives you the full context ;)

This is a missing feature in oo2po. Context is passed and visible in a
comment, not in a gettext msgctxt field where other tools expects it.

> using tmx gives you what you want. Iv you use xliff as format for
> translation files, you could even correctly mark how the segment was
> translated and decide later hwo to deal with such segments
> (auto-approve, review ...)

I can do the same with PO file. Maybe the semantics is not standardized
like in xliff but xliff is overcomplicated. I want to be able to grep
and sed my translations, I can not do that with xliff.

Goran