Ivo Hinkelmann wrote:
> On 22.09.2010 21:17, Jordi Serratosa wrote:
> > Question is: What will @MINIMIZEREXTENSIONPRODUCTNAME@ resolve to?
> > If it is actually "Oracle Presentation Minimizer", is this string
>
> it will resolve to "<vendorname> Presentation Minimizer" e.g "Oracle
> Presentation Minimizer". Thus the vendorname can change and the product
> name will stay in English!

But is this <vendorname> the string named %OOOVENDOR in Pootle or
something else? (I can't find "vendorname" in Pootle). In case it is, we
would get quite funny results: people or organizations who build OOo set
%OOOVENDOR to their name so that the About box displays the proper
vendor in the string
"This product was created by %OOOVENDOR, based on OpenOffice.org."
but of course this shouldn't alter the attribution of Presentation
Minimizer.

Regards,
  Andrea Pescetti - Italian N-L Project Lead.