Hi Martin,

On 22.09.10 23:23, Martin Srebotnjak wrote:
Goran,

although this does not directly reply to your post (I agree with what you
wrote) I believe this extension just doesn't get build for languages, not
officially supported by Oracle (was Sun - the Star Office supported
languages, now Oracle Open Office).

Which is a shame. I asked about this on this list a few months ago but did
not get even a single reply.
we will build OOo Extensions together with the l10n builds/language packs after the last l10n fixes deadline (September 30th) for all languages who have provided translations.
Feel free to remind me in case this doesn't get done for whatever reason.