Marcin Miłkowski wrote:

> Otherwise, the only solution is to develop the extension framework that
> could install dicts.

This is what we are doing (complemented by several other things like
thinking about system wide installation of dicts and native packages as
discussed in another thread).

Currently there is a special bug in the OOo linguistic that will lose
disctionaries on update even if the update is installed into the same
folder as the old version. This issue will be fixed in OOo3.0, not
earlier, as it can be fixed only by enabling the linguistic to look for
dictionaries in arbitrary pathes and getting rid of the dictionary.lst
file by replacing it by configuration settings.

Ciao,
Mathias

Please don't reply to "[EMAIL PROTECTED]".