On Wed, May 13, 2009 at 12:15 PM, Lucian Adrian Grijincu
<lucian.griji...@gmail.com> wrote:
> http://extensions.services.openoffice.org/project/dictionaries-ro
> They are trilicensed under LGPL/GPL/MPL (MPL was needed so that the
> dictionary can be used in Firefox & other Mozilla products).
>
> The code is on sourceforge here:
>  http://rospell.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/rospell/dictionar/trunk/
>
> Under which license should the dictionary be licensed for it to be
> included in the OpenOffice.org repo?

I looked arround the dictionaries in CVS and found dictionaries under
these licenses:
MPL/GPL/LGPL - da_DK, fr_FR
LGPL - af_ZA, en_GB, en_US, en_ZA, es_ES, et_ET, hu_HU
GPL - de_AT, de_CH, de_DE, gl

As I said, the Romanian dictionary is tri-licensed under GPL 2.0/LGPL
2.1/MPL 1.1.

In this case I can see no barrier to having it in the official oo repos.

Can you tell me what I need to do/provide you with so that the
dictionary gets included?

--
 .
..: Lucian