Hi Olivier,

> Hi,
>
> I have a word list for oil & gas industry in my native language (pt-BR),
> and I want to create a dictionary of technical terms.
>
> Can someone kindly point me where to find the recipe for adding such
> wordlist to my installation?

There are two ways:

a) If the number of words is not that large and you only want to use
them for yourself, then create a new user-dictionary and add those words
to it.
If you have already a document with all those words you may look in this
list (or ask to be pointed to) for a macro to create a user-dctionary
from such a document.

b) If you list is larger and especially if you want to provide that
word-list for other as well, then you should create a dictionary
extension from it.
In order to do that you first need to create a hunspell dictionary from
it. There is a tool named 'munch' for this. In some Linux distributions
you can fond that as part of a hunspell-tools package. Then, after you
successfully created the dic and aff files you need to create the
dictionary extension with them.

See http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Extension_Dictionaries
You can also just grab any dictionary extension, rename it to zip, and
view the content to see how it is done.

Regards,
Thomas