Thanks for the answers. Actually such wordlist fits better into a custom.dic and I already found a macro to build this.

regards
Olivier

Jancs escreveu:
Quoting Thomas Lange - Sun Germany - ham02 - Hamburg <thomas.la...@sun.com>:

I have a word list for oil & gas industry in my native language (pt-BR),
and I want to create a dictionary of technical terms.

See http://wiki.services.openoffice.org/wiki/Extension_Dictionaries
You can also just grab any dictionary extension, rename it to zip, and
view the content to see how it is done.

what I think is necessary to mention is the fact that you can not use many dictionaries for one language, except you create a custom.dic, which is not the language dictionary in its classic meaning.

So the only option is to create full dictionary for pt_BR including these specific words also and use (install) one of them - or classic pt_BR either extended one.

Hope, I understand rigth the current mechanism of OO.

Janis

Olivier Hallot
Scinergy Consulting
Tel (021) 2224-3224, (021) 8822-8812
Rio de Janeiro, Brasil
http://www.scinergy.com.br
OpenOffice.org L10N project leader for Brazil