Hi László,
Németh László wrote:
Hi,

2009/8/28 F Wolff <frie...@translate.org.za>:
Hallo László

I quickly reviewed the Afrikaans, and it seems mostly usable. I would
have to confirm one small aspect of the spelling rules (there is one
class that they don't specify very clearly to me at least), but it seems
that the current implementation for Afrikaans could already be correct
for integers.

I also had a very quick review, there is a typo on this numbers :
1(\d{9}) un milliarde $1
(\d{1,3})(\d{9}) $1| milliardes $2
1(\d{12}) un billion $1
(\d{1,3})(\d{12}) $1| billions $2
1(\d{15}) un billiarde $1
(\d{1,3})(\d{15}) $1| billiardes $2
1(\d{18}) un trillion $1
(\d{1,3})(\d{18}) $1| trillions $2
1(\d{21}) un trilliarde $1
(\d{1,3})(\d{21}) $1| trilliardes $2

it's milliards, billiards, trilliards, etc. without the [e].
The specifics rules for 100 and 80 are corrects.
I'll try to have a deeper look during the next week.
Thanks a lot for this work
Kind regards
Sophie