Hi Kevin,

I got past this error by installing pcre-devel on my Fedora dev machine (sudo
yum install pcre-devel). Swig was then successfully compiled. The image build
is still ongoing now and I will let you know if I hit any other issue.

You'll find the log file attached anyway in case you want to take a look at it.

Cheers,
Geoffroy

Intel Corporation NV/SA
Kings Square, Veldkant 31
2550 Kontich
RPM (Bruxelles) 0415.497.718.
Citibank, Brussels, account 570/1031255/09