Hi Dominig,

The sensord/sensor framework is highly used on mobile and wearable
profiles. I think the sensord can be used TV and IVI profiles because
they will have the sensors to recognize surroundings. As I know,
vehicles already have several sensors. Thus, IVI might extend its
functionality to treat them in the near future:)

Best Regards,
Chanho Park

On Sat, Jan 10, 2015 at 10:57 PM, Dominig ar Foll (Intel OTC)
<dominig.arf...@fridu.net> wrote:
> Kibak,
>
> one of the condition to enter Common for a module is to be used at least in
> 2 Tizen profiles.
> Could you could you, please list the profiles which are relying on that
> sensord in order to progress next steps ?
>
> Thanks.
>
> Dominig ar Foll
> Senior Software Architect
> Open Source Technology Centre
> Intel SSG
>
> Le 09/01/2015 15:55, 윤기백 a écrit :
>>
>> Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle
>>

>> Dear Tizen Developers,
>>
>> We propose to merge the new sensor framework repository "sensord" into
>> Tizen:Common.
>>
>> The platform/core/system/sensord package provides sensor management for
>> devices and platform/core/api/sensor
>>
>> provides sensor API to applications. Similar to deviced, all sensor
>> framework related packages have been
>>
>> consolidated into the sensord package. sensord will replace
>> sensor-framework, libslp-sensor, libslp-common
>>
>> and sensor-plugins packages in Tizen.
>>
>> The new sensor framework, sensord is verified for the mobile, wearable,
>> tv(odroid) and ivi(nuc) profile.
>>
>> Surely because nuc board and odroid don't have a sensor, i have tested
>> whether there was no problem
>>
>> about running of sensord on platform. It also supports 64bit build
>> compatibility.
>>
>> I have made a new Jira issue as below:
>>
>> https://bugs.tizen.org/jira/browse/TC-2316
>>
>> Please reply if you have any opinion or ideas.
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Kibak.

Best Regards,
Chanho Park