Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Hi, Dominig.

As Mr Park mentioned, sensor can be used in not only mobile device but also the other profiles.
although some profiles are no sensor now, the possibility that sensors is added is high in an afterward.

they can enhance a user experience and a convenience on all profiles.

ie. i think some application can use a proximity sensor on all profiles for sensing whether the something is closed or not.

in conclusion, it would be better to apply sensord to Tizen:Common.

Thanks.

Kibak.