Michael,

My team can work with you for some GBS usage troubles. The git cloning issues
we have encountered several times before for network connection stability
reasons, but frankly we have no silver bulletin for it also. Currently, it
seems you only have trouble with the HUGE crosswalk git tree, I hope you can
try to access this link to clone it manually:

https://git.tizen.org/cgit/platform/framework/web/crosswalk.git/ (plain cgit
hosting, might be more stable)

And if you can clone it successfully, please move the cloned copy into ‘repo’
tool’s cache and modify the ‘origin’ pointer.

thanks
- jf.ding