My Fedora 19 dev machine got corrupted beyond repair two days ago, I
re-installed it yesterday with Fedora 21 but I'm now thinking I'll need to roll
back to Fedora 20 for Yocto and GBS/bmap-tools... once that's done I'll test
this again and see what the results are.

> I was able to build cleanly on both a Fedora and Ubuntu machine with out
> the host autopoint.
>
> If you do get a failure, please send me a cooker log from
> tmp/logs/cooker/<date>.log
I still have these files from when that happened I believe. There were not
related to building rpm-native only on a clean buildspace but if this is of
interest to you nevertheless, I'll dig them up.