Sure, I will merge the website code, thanks!

For proxyUser thing, I think there's no particular reason not adding it,
maybe we just forgot to add the proxyUser support.

It would be better if you could create a JIRA to track this issue. If
you're familiar with Livy code, you can also submit a PR about it.😀

Thanks
Jerry

Takeshi Yamamuro <linguin....@gmail.com> 于2018年6月15日周五 上午7:33写道: