Yea, I know the Livy supports impersonation.
I assume a case blow
[different users] ---Some protocols---> [the server applications managing
multiple sessions for users] ---REST---> [Livy server]
In this case, Livy already has a way to pass proxyUser from the application
to Livy?
Sorry, but I'm not familiar with Livy internal logic.

--
---
Takeshi Yamamuro