>> Marcelo
Sorry, I missed your response. Yea, thanks for your suggestion.

>> Meisam
I assume one application handles requests from different users, and the
request in the application
runs spark queries as each user authorization.
Since SparkContext currently doesn't support impersionation, I think one
solution is that
the application manages multiples SparkContext for that.
For example, spark thrift-server doesn't support impersonation because of
the same reason above:
e.g., SPARK-5159, SPARK-11248, and SPARK-21918
In that case, I think Livy is useful; the application can pass proxyUser to
build LivyClient for each user
and run spark queries as each user authorization.

--
---
Takeshi Yamamuro