Guten Tag Matt Sicker,
am Freitag, 7. Juli 2017 um 22:41 schrieben Sie:

> 1. You should add it to the logging project's KEYS file. I think I was one
> of the last keys added to the file.

I don't have write access to dist/release. Should I ask someone for
write access or is someone else committing/uploading?

> 4. Call a vote when you have all the artifacts ready for review. This
> generally includes a source zip/tarball, binary source/tarball, and site
> zip.

The current release procedure doesn't create binaries and the former
releases didn't as well. Shouldn't be a problem then?

Additionally, the site is not an extra zip, but is combined in one
release zip/tarball, together with source code and everything. It's
exactly like what has been created before. So shouldn't be a problem
as well?

> 5. At minimum, we need to commit the artifacts to the dist svn repository
> to mirror the source and binary artifacts across apache.org.

But what happens before, during the vote? You said I need to have all
artifacts for review, than call for a vote. But me having the
artifacts doesn't provide them others, so what do I do with the
artifacts before the vote and before uploading them to dist/release?

The docs mention dist/dev, like an optional choice, but doesn't
actually tell me if I need to upload my RCs there or not. I have no
idea if/how others review those artifacts.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Thorsten Schöning

--
Thorsten Schöning       E-Mail: thorsten.schoen...@am-soft.de