I have not changed anything. Just used 'mvn post-site'.
It is simply an attempt to see if there is anyone interested in log4cxx.
In my review I did encounter an item of concern to me. I see that 0.11
cannot be used in place of 0.10 due to LOG4CXX-319. I personally am
responsible for hundreds of thousands of lines of code that will not work
with this change.
I would suggest we need a configure option to use the 0.10 macros instead
of the new ones. The new macros can be the default.
Regards
Stephen Webb