What would need to be done to make other CI systems talk with Apache Infra?

I ask because I've spend around a day now trying to convince Travis CI to build
log4net successfully, without a lot of joy, particularly because the Travis
Windows build environment is quite out of date, having been launched as a beta
service in 2018, with tooling from 2015. I can get vs2019 installed via
chocolatey packages, which solves most of the requirements, but haven't had joy
in getting .net 3.5 to install on the build machine yet, resulting in
predictable build failures. In addition, the installation of vs2019 tooling
adds a few minutes to build.

In contrast, build at CircleCI has been simple, quick, and, best of all, works.
I've also figured out artifact publishing, so, with the addition of some
scripting, one possible solution might be for an Apache Jenkins build job to
simply download the nuget package from CircleCI and publish it -- meaning that
Apache nuget keys don't have to leave secure premises, which is a good thing (:
For example, a parameterised build which is given only a build number could be
manually kicked off when a release has been approved by all involved. This
build could download the .nupkg from CircleCI and publish to nuget.org.

If this (or something similar) seems like a viable option, I may be in a
position to raise a PR (after cleaning up some git history -- I probably have
50 or 100 commits which are only attempts at getting TravisCI to build with
varying approaches.

-d