update: I have the site building with maven, but a _lot_ of the links are
broken (target html file is missing), so I'm going to have to hunt those down.
I'm also not sure how a changelog ends up in the site, since the changes folder
doesn't seem to e referenced (that I could find via a quick text-search).

I'll report back when I have something that works.

-d