hm, that's not great ): I'll investigate. Thanks for letting me know!

-d

On 2020/09/18 13:05:58, Dominik Psenner <dpsen...@gmail.com> wrote:
See the message below. Apparently something went wrong during the last
release.
--
Sent from my phone. Typos are a kind gift to anyone who happens to find
them.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: NuGet Gallery
Date: Fri, Sep 18, 2020, 12:10
Subject: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'log4net'

*User andyfisher100 >
sends the following message to the owners of Package 'log4net 2.0.10
'.*

When 2.0.10 was released, the version of the dlls was not changed to match
the package version. All of the dlls remain at version 2.0.9
* To stop receiving contact emails as an owner of this package, sign in to
the NuGet Gallery and change your email notification settings
. *

Privacy Statement
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way