Hi Dominik

iirc, this was fixed in 2.0.11. 2.0.12, with another fix for current user name on !win32, is waiting on one more +1 vote for release.

-d

On October 23, 2020 18:05:18 Dominik Psenner <dpsen...@gmail.com> wrote:

See the message below.
--
Sent from my phone.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: NuGet Gallery <supp...@nuget.org>
Date: Fri, Oct 23, 2020, 07:51
Subject: [NuGet Gallery] Message for owners of the package 'log4net'
To: <priv...@logging.apache.org>

*User santoshkallatti <santosh.kalla...@siemens-healthineers.com
<santosh.kalla...@siemens-healthineers.com>> sends the following message to
the owners of Package 'log4net 2.0.10
<https://www.nuget.org/packages/log4net/2.0.10>'.*

Hi,

There is an assembly version mismatch in log4net 2.0.10. The assembly's
manifest definition contains 'log4net, Version=2.0.9.0'. May I know why
this version mismatch. Can I get log4net 2.0.10 nuget package with manifest
definition contains 'log4net, Version=2.0.10.0'?

Thanks & Regards Santosh K
* To stop receiving contact emails as an owner of this package, sign in to
the NuGet Gallery and change your email notification settings
<https://www.nuget.org/account>. *

Privacy Statement <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=521839>
Microsoft Corporation
One Microsoft Way